Website UNiTED Projects
As a Project Volunteer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the orphanage and engage in various activities that support the children’s growth, development, and overall well-being.
- Mentoring and coaching the children to build their leadership and life skills.
- Assisting with office tasks related to the orphanage’s administration.
- Organizing recreational and educational activities for the children.
- Supporting the staff in ensuring the children’s basic needs are met.
- Participating in community engagement initiatives to promote awareness and support for the orphanage.
Hours Per Week: 30
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.